Request An Estimate
We manage every aspect of your paving projects, from initial planning to final completion. The scope, phasing and timing will depend on the scale of work performed and the activity on your property. Our work together begins with a consultation.
- Initial Consultation We walk your site with you to learn what your needs are and how your property is used. We take photos of any areas that need attention. We work with you to determine your immediate and long-term needs. Then, we can develop a cost-effective action plan to meet them.
- Project Scope Once we know your needs and budget, our team puts a project scope together for you. Whether you need pavement repair or maintenance, our scopes outline all of the proposed work, including project phasing, traffic flow and photos.
- Scheduling Once we receive a signed contract, we work with you to finalize the project scope and phasing. Before your job begins, we distribute the flyers, put up the signs, barricades and caution tape.
- Production At Tibbs Paving, we provide a turnkey milling and paving solution, keeping your project on time and on budget. We lay it out, block it off, mill it up, pave it back and open your lot back up after it is restriped. During production, we let pedestrians know where it’s safe to travel and even escort them to their cars. Our production crews leave your property looking pristine, making sure that you are 100%-satisfied.
- After-Job Report Our after-job reports are a great and useful resource. They include descriptions of any issues, the work completed and photo documentation of your project.