Request An Estimate
Follow crack sealing with a seal coat and restripe to give your parking lot a fresh, new look.
Follow crack sealing with a seal coat and restripe to give your parking lot a fresh, new look and curb appeal for your patrons.
When the cracks on your pavement are filled, your asphalt and base are protected, but the appearance is not optimal. Seal coating blends everything together, enhancing the aesthetics of your property.
Parking lots are sealed to provide a surface coating that protects your asphalt from moisture and oxidation. At Tibbs Paving, we prep your property thoroughly for the best results.
- Vegetation is removed from the surface.
- A rubber sealant is applied.
- Oil spots are wire-brushed and coated with an oil-spot primer.
- Two coats of resin-emulsion sealer are applied.
Seal coating is applied in dry weather when the pavement atmospheric temperature is 45°F or higher (and is expected to remain above 45°F for the 48-hour period following the application). Rain or high humidity can prevent asphalt resin emulsion from drying thoroughly when the temperature is below 45°F.
When your property looks fresh and not tired, patrons are drawn to it. At Tibbs Paving, we provide turnkey maintenance solutions to maximize your investment and customer acquisition.
- Read about our turnkey milling and paving solution.
- Our company has 25+ years of paving experience. Learn more.
- Contact us for a site visit and consultation.
To receive a free estimate, please give us a call or complete this form.